TPP Wholesale's Whitelabel website is a quick way for your end customers to register a domain name or purchase hosting independently. It's perfect for anyone starting out in the industry, and you don't even need a website. It also allows your customers to manage their own domains and hosting without needing to call you. You can see our example site here.
Included in the whitelabel:
- An admin panel through which you can configure the pricing and features of products you want to sell
- The same admin panel allows you to search and manage your customers, their domains and products
- A website which is easy to set up, fully customisable and allows your customers to buy and manage their services
Haven't got time? We'll do it all for you.
For just $99, we'll upload your whitelabel website to a domain name of your choice. We'll add your logo, contact details and configure your pricing. We'll also ensure it's integrated with our system. Plus, you'll get $99 pre-paid credit in your account. Can't get any easier or better value than that!
Setting your custom partnerconsole host name
Before setting up your whitelabel website, you will need to ensure you have a registered domain name to be used as the whitelabel website.
- Log in to the Admin Panel
- Hover over Account Settings > Whitelabel > Branding & Theme
- Under the Hostnames section:
Hostname: this is domain or subdomain you want to host the whitelabel on
SSL Hostname: this is the secure payment backend address and should always be a .partnerconsole.net address
Getting the Whitelabel Files
Visit this link to download the Whitelabel files, or find the Whitelabel .zip file at the end of this article.
Setting up your hosting for Whitelabel
- Log in to the Admin Panel
- Order a new Cloud reseller hosting account (we recommend using one of the two Free Cloud Reseller Hosting accounts available to our TPP Partners) by hovering over ‘Products’ and clicking ‘Purchase Reseller Cloud Hosting’
- Once you’ve purchased the hosting, hover over ‘Products’ and click ‘Manage Reseller Cloud Hosting’
- Click the ‘Create a new product’ button and name your product (we recommend calling this package ‘Whitelabel’)
- You will need to select the following services under this product:
Below are the recommended parameters for the whitelabel package:
Server Type: litespeed_websites
Zone Manager: Yes, mark as Enabled
- Put in your whitelabel domain or subdomain under the 'Create a New Account' field on the Reseller Cloud Hosting Overview and Administration page, and select the new package you created from the dropdown. Then put your reseller account reference in the 'Title Search Customers' field and click ‘Create Account’.
Uploading the Whitelabel files
- In your admin panel go to Account Settings > Reseller Cloud Hosting > Manage Your Websites, once this loads click on the whitelabel domain.
- Click on Cloud Hosting on the left of the page and scroll down to find your FTP credentials
- Using these FTP details, log in to the FTP for your new Whitelabel website, if the login fails try using ftp.partnerconsole.net as the host address instead. Use your favorite FTP client (we recommend FileZilla)
- Upon logging in, you should see a "cgi-bin" folder and an "index.html". You will need to delete both of these so that the FTP is empty
- Unzip the whitelabel.zip that you downloaded and transfer the contents into the FTP
- Upload your logo file and place it in the images folder
- Visit your new whitelabel site at YOURWHITELABELDOMAIN.com/setup.php in order to proceed with a quick setup process which allows you to select what services and pricing will be available on your site
- Enter your reseller account reference and the partnerconsole.net address you setup earlier then hit Submit
- You will see your domain prices, the top 6 will be highlighted on your whitelabel so put the ones you want to sell most there then hit Submit
- Enter your logo path and any details you want on your whitelabel, you will also need to turn on any products you want to sell and lastly select the colour theme for your site before hitting Submit
Once you have finished with the setup steps, please delete the setup.php file from your FTP or rename it. This is to stop unauthorised people from running through the setup again and reconfiguring your whitelabel site without your knowledge.
Your whitelabel website is now complete and ready to take orders
Updating your Whitelabel
To update your whitelabel just upload the setup.php to your FTP and run it again, this will allow you to update your pricing and customise your whitelabel site. If you receive any errors we recommend downloading the zip file again and uploading a fresh copy.
Note: If your whitelabel is more than a few months old you may want to do a completely fresh install, for that download the latest version and upload all the files to your FTP except the config.php file and your logo then re-run the setup.php
Please Find The Whitelabel .zip File Below