TPP Wholesale's Whitelabel website is a quick way for your end customers to register a domain name or purchase hosting independently. It's perfect for anyone starting out in the industry, and you don't even need a pre-existing website. It also allows your customers to manage their own domains and hosting without needing to call you. You can see our example site here.
Included in the Whitelabel:
- An admin panel through which you can configure the pricing and features of products you want to sell
- The same admin panel allows you to search and manage your customers, their domains and products
- A website which is easy to set up, fully customisable and allows your customers to buy and manage their services
Setting your custom partnerconsole host name
Before setting up your Whitelabel, you will need to ensure you have a registered domain name that you want your customers to go to in order to purchase domains & services from you.
- Log in to the Admin Panel
- Hover over Account Settings > Whitelabel > Branding & Theme
- Under the Hostnames section:
Hostname: Enter your domain name
SSL Hostname: Enter the body of your domain name (for example if my domain is tppwholesale.com.au, I'd enter tppwholesale)
Getting the Whitelabel Files
Click this link to download the Whitelabel files.
Setting up your hosting for Whitelabel
- Log in to your reseller account here
- Order hosting for the Whitelabel by going to Products > Purchase Resource Cloud Hosting.
- Select Cloud Reseller Hosting Free, read & agree to the terms and conditions, then click submit.
- Under the Product tab again, select Manage Resource Cloud Hosting
- Click the ‘Create a new product’ button and name your product Whitelabel
- On this page you'll see all the services that are available. You'll need to check the boxes next to both Web Hosting & Zone Manager, and then fill in the boxes underneath with the details below;
Server Type: litespeed_websites
- Click Submit
- Back on the Product > Manage Resource Cloud Hosting page under the Create a New Account heading, fill in your domain name, select the product named Whitelabel, and fill in your account reference (which is your login username, and can also be found at the top left of the page, under the TPP logo & next to your business name)
- Once you've filled that out, click Create Account
Uploading the Whitelabel files
- In your reseller account go to Account Settings > Reseller Cloud Hosting > Manage Your Websites, then click on the Whitelabel domain. This should open the Domain Interface.
- Click on Cloud Hosting on the left of the page and scroll down to find your FTP credentials
- In your FTP client (we recommend Filezilla), enter the FTP host name, username & password and click Connect
- Upon logging in, you should see a "cgi-bin" folder and an "index.html". You will need to delete both of these so that the FTP is empty
- Unzip the whitelabel.zip file that you downloaded and transfer the contents to your web hosting
- Transfer your logo file into the images folder, making sure the image is named "logo" and taking note of the file type (.png, .jpg, etc)
- Visit your new whitelabel site at yourdomain.com/setup.php (replace bolded text with your actual domain name)
- Enter your reseller account reference and the partnerconsole.net address (the SSL Hostname) you setup earlier then hit Submit
- You will see your domain prices that you've set in your reseller account - these should all match up. Confirm they're right and hit Submit. If they're not right, click here for steps to adjust them and then run through this part again.
- Enter your logo path (images/logo.png/.jpg depending on file type) and any details you want on your Whitelabel, you will also need to turn on any products you want to sell and lastly select the colour theme for your site before hitting Submit
Once you have finished with the setup steps, please delete the setup.php file from your FTP or rename it. This is to stop unauthorised people from running through the setup again and reconfiguring your Whitelabel without your knowledge.
Your Whitelabel website is now complete and ready to take orders.
Updating your Whitelabel
To update your Whitelabel just upload the setup.php to your FTP (or change the name back to setup.php) and run it again, this will allow you to update your pricing and customise your Whitelabel site. If you receive any errors we recommend downloading the zip file again and uploading a fresh copy.
Note: If your whitelabel is more than a few months old you may want to do a completely fresh install, for that download the latest version and upload all the files to your FTP except the config.php file and your logo then re-run the setup.php
Please Find The Whitelabel .zip File Below