How to transfer a .nz domain
The transfer of domain names allows you to designate responsibility for domain name renewal to a single supplier. If you transfer your domain names to us, we will inform you of all future renewals.
- A domain transfer order is submitted by the customer, via The Console. This transfer order must contain the UDAI (Unique Domain Authentication Identifier) password for the domain. If a password is not supplied or is incorrect, the transfer will not be successful.
- Once we receive the transfer order, we verify the UDAI password with the New Zealand Registry to ensure that the transfer can proceed. We then apply directly to the Registry for the transfer of the domain.
- The New Zealand Registry will transfer the domain immediately (as long as the UDAI password is correct) and the domain will be set up in your Admin Panel. Clients will be notified of the successful transfer via email. Your billing account will be charged for the transfer and for the renewal of the domain, which is required when transferring .nz domains.
Please note: We do not send "request for authorisation" emails for .nz domain transfers.What is my UDAI password?
The Unique Domain Authentication Identifier (UDAI) password is only applicable to New Zealand (.nz) domains.To generate a new UDAI password for a TPP Wholesale registered domain:
What if my .nz domain name isn't registered with you?
- Log in to the Admin Panel
- Hover over 'Domains' and then 'Manage'
- Click on the domain you want the password for
- Click Domain Name
- Under the section Domain password (UDAI), click Generate a new domain password.
If you have lost your UDAI password and your domain is not registered with us, please contact the registrar for your domain name.
If you don't know who you have registered your domain with, you can find out by doing a .nz whois lookup
.Transfer Checklist for .nz Domain Names
- Obtain the UDAI authorization code from your current registrar.
The .nz Registry requires a special password called a UDAI to approve domain name transfers. Obtain this password code from your current registrar before submitting a domain transfer, otherwise we will not be able to complete the transfer.
Once you have obtained the passwords, you will be able to submit a transfer request. If you have any questions, or if you need advice, we have a dedicated Domain Administration Team on hand to help. Contact our Domain Administration Team on 1300 638 734.