Over the next few months, we will begin moving all domain names from our current backend systems to CentralNic’s state-of-the-art reseller system.
Benefits of the new platform
- A world-class, robust reseller system backend that supports over 10 Million Domains globally
- Higher levels of automation for domain registrations, transfers and renewals
- The opportunity to participate in domain discounts and promotions
- Access to hundreds of new TLDs
Starting from March and following a staged approach, all new domain registrations and transfers in will use this new backend. Following this, all existing domain names will be gradually transferred in phases to CentralNic owned registrars.
Do I need to do anything?
- No, there is no need for you to do anything as it'll happen in the background as we will manage this process end to end for you. We will be in touch each step of the way with information on each change where it affects you or your customers.
Will my console change?
- No, your console will stay as it is, but this will connect to our world-class reseller platform.
Will the registrar of record for my domains change?
- Yes. We will be transferring all domains to CentralNic owned registrar accreditations. All domains will use one of the two following registrar accreditations:
- Domain Directors ( for .au domain names)
- Key Systems GmbH (all other TLDs)
Which domains will be moved first?
- We plan on moving GTLDs first, followed by .au domains then ccTLDs. The exact dates of each move will be communicated shortly.
Will the API or WHMCS change?
- No you will continue to use the TPP API and WHMCS module. Your current integration will continue to work.
Where to find more information:
- For any more information, please contact Support or your Account Manager directly