The interface displays up to 300 of the most recent entries in Apache's error logs, in reverse chronological order.
- The interface includes entries in the
/usr/local/apache/logs/suexec_logfile and the
- The interface displays only error log entries that include
usernameis the username for the account.
- The interface scans the most recent 2 MB in each log file. If the server is extremely busy, the portion of the log file that the interface scans may not contain any errors for this site.
- To view older entries, access the individual log files.
- The Apache logs record all of the requests that Apache handles. Tasks that other services handle may have separate log locations.
The server handles the configuration of the log files. Contact your system administrator to change the level of information in the log files.
For more information about individual error messages and other configuration options, visit the Apache documentation.