Allowed character length
3 - 63 characters
a-z, 0-9, -According to RFC 5891 IDNs MUST NOT contain two consecutive hyphens in the third and fourth character positions and MUST NOT start or end with a hyphen. RFC 5891: Hyphen Restrictions
Transfer locks possible
Renewal on transfer
8 - 32 characters
All owner changes of gTLDs will apply the ICANN Transfer policy.
1 - 13
Autorenew Grace Period
Deletion Time frame
35 days after expiration date
After successful registration, there is a 60 days transfer lock.
- The transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will usually send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
- If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed. If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.
- A .com domain transfer must be initiated with a so-called authorisation code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
- If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/