- From March 13, 2017, Telnic will assume the responsibility for the Community Telhosting system(CTH) and the registrars will no longer need to provide this support service. Thus, any Telhosting customer support requests should be referred to Telnic Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will handle them directly.
- The registry will not be offering sub domain functionality in the new Telhosting platform(managemy.tel). Should the customers wish to continue to host their domain on a similar version to the current Telhosting platform which incorporates sub domains, they are required to contact the registry at email@example.com in order to discuss the available options.
- After the transfer has been requested, our backend system sends a confirmation email to the Owner/Admin-C according to the WHOIS of the respective domain. In order to initiate the transfer successfully it is important, that this email is confirmed.
- After confirmation the transfer is initiated through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request.
- The losing registrar will also send an email to the Owner/Admin-C. allowing him/her to deny the transfer. If you do not respond to the email of the losing registrar, then the transfer will get processed successfully after 5 days.
If the Email-Address in the WHOIS is invalid, then the transfer cannot be processed. If this is the case, then kindly contact your current registrar and ask him to update the WHOIS information accordingly.
- A .tel domain transfer must be initiated with a so-called authorisation code, which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS.
- If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that the domain will be unlocked.
- Please note that we are only allowed to initiate a gTLD transfer after confirmation of the "ICANN Form of Authorization" by the current registrant. The policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/
- After a successful transfer of the domain, it will be transfer locked from the registry for a period of 60 days.
- Premium domain names
- all 3-character numeric domains
- all 3-character letter domains
- all 4-character numeric domains
- all 4-character letter domains
- and a limited number of mixed numeric and letter 3 / 4-character domains