up to 3 working days
Allowed character length
1 - 63 characters
a-z, 0-9, -According to RFC 5891 IDNs MUST NOT contain two consecutive hyphens in the third and fourth character positions and MUST NOT start or end with a hyphen.RFC 5891: Hyphen Restrictions
Transfer locks possible
Renewal on transfer
16 - 48 characters
yesAll owner changes of gTLDs will apply the ICANN Transfer policy.
1 - 10
Autorenew Grace Period
35 days after expiration date
Terms and Conditions
- After a successful registration request, the registrant will receive an email by the registry to perform a verification process
- If the verification was successful, the contact can be used for future registrations without additional verification
- The status of the domain will be "PROCESSING" after the registration request, no matter if the registrant is verified or not
- An automated process is checking the verification status and will finish the registration accordingly
- A domain transfer must be initiated with a so-called "Authorisation Code", which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Please ensure, that you have a correct "Authorisation Code" associated with the domain, before initiating the transfer, otherwise it will fail.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS. If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that this be unlocked.
- Initiate the transfer on time and not just shortly before the domain expires.
- Please ensure that the domain is older than 60 days otherwise the transfer will be denied.