Allowed character length
1 - 63 characters
a-z, 0-9, -According to RFC 5891 IDNs MUST NOT contain two consecutive hyphens in the third and fourth character positions and MUST NOT start or end with a hyphen.RFC 5891: Hyphen Restrictions
Transfer locks possible
Renewal on transfer
8 - 32 characters
All owner changes of gTLDs will apply the ICANN Transfer policy.
1 - 13
Autorenew Grace Period
35 days after expiration date
- The registration process can take up to 8 weeks
- For generic domain names(e.g. not related to your company name), you may send in supportive documents for your application to the registry directly.
- Personal registrations are not allowed.
- Registration criteria can be found in the .jobs FAQ question 15 through 18.
- You can not register a domain with the string jobs in the name, e.g. mycompanyjobs.jobs, therefore you can register mycompany.jobs.
- For further questions regarding the domain name, you may contact the registry directly.