The Images interface allows you to modify and manage images that you saved to your account. This feature includes the following tools:
- Thumbnailer — Use this tool to create thumbnails from images in a directory and store them in a
- Scaler — Use this tool to resize individual images.
- Converter — Use this tool to convert one image file type to another file type and change the file type of all images in a directory. For example, you can change
Click Thumbnailer to create smaller versions of images (thumbnails).
- For example, create thumbnails to conserve bandwidth on a photo page, where visitors can view smaller previews of your images before you access the larger ones.
- The Thumbnailer tool creates a new
thumbnailssubdirectory within the selected folder.
- The system adds the
tn_prefix to thumbnail images' filenames. For example, the system creates the
tn_image.pngthumbnail image for the