The WHM interface provides the server's root user and resellers with access to all of WHM's server administration features.
The WHM interface consists of the following sections:
Top navigation bar
WHM's top navigation bar remains visible as you navigate throughout the WHM interface.
- Click News to view important news and announcements from cPanel, Inc.
- Click Change Logs to view the cPanel & WHM change logs.
- Click Logout to log out of your WHM account.
- Click Load Averages to navigate to WHM's Process Manager interface (WHM >> Home >> System Health >> Process Manager). The numbers that follow this link represent the server's one-minute, five-minute, and 15-minute load averages, respectively.
You may also see important server notices in this section of the interface. For example, if the most recent attempt to upgrade cPanel & WHM failed, you may see a The last attempt to update cPanel & WHM was blocked. warning, which you can click to review a list of upgrade blockers.
Side navigation menu
The side navigation menu in WHM provides quick access to all of WHM's interfaces, and allows you to quickly search for specific features.
- To search for a feature, enter one or more keywords in the text box and click the search icon ().
- To quickly navigate to a WHM interface, use the menu of available features:
- To expand or collapse all menu sections with one action, click the expand icon () or collapse icon () at the top of the menu, immediately below the search text box.
- To expand or collapse a single menu section, click the arrow icon () for that section.
- To access a WHM section, click that section's name in the menu.
- To access a WHM interface, click that interface's name in the menu.
- To hide or show the navigation menu, click the collapse icon ().
Click the lifesaver icon that floats on the right side of the interface () to view the Support menu.
- Click cPanel & WHM FAQ to access our cPanel Knowledge Base documentation.
- Click Support Forums to access the cPanel Forums.
- Click Documentation to access the main page of our WebHost Manager - WHM User Documentation documentation (from WHM's Home interface) or the documentation for the current interface (from other WHM interfaces).
- Click Contact cPanel to begin the process to submit a ticket to cPanel Technical Support.
The WHM interface lists of all of your account's available features in sections for different types of functionality.