Our domain level console allows you to create your own nameserver records for gTLD (e.g. .com, .net) and Australian TLD (e.g. .com.au and all others) domain names - with full coverage across all of the TLDs we support in the coming weeks.
Step 1: Create a child name server (glue record):
- Log in to the Admin Panel
- Hover over 'Domains' and click 'Manage Domain'
- Find the domain you want to edit and click on it
- On the next page, click Domain Name
- Click Zone Manager in the left menu
- Click Domain Hosts (for .au domains) or Create and modify a server host name (for gTLD domains)
- In the Create a Host section, type the Host name and the IP Address
- Click [Create Host]
Domains can then be delegated to the new child name servers normally.