• RNH acknowledges and agrees that Validation Agent may contact the Registrant directly for validation purposes.
• Registration in the .law and .abogado TLDs is restricted to accredited lawyers as validated by an agent, which shall be appointed from time to time by the Registry(“Validation Agent”).
• RNH must provide additional data as necessary to facilitate validation (“Validation Data”). Validation Data must be provided as requested from time to time by the Registry.
• RNH certifies, prior to Registration that RNH is qualified to register the domain and that all provided information is true and accurate.
• RNH acknowledges and agrees that providing false information may lead to the deletion of their registration on all Registry TLDs including, but not limited to, .law and .abogado.
• Registrants acknowledge and agree, that there is a „Validation Fee“ to pay for getting Validated as legal professional.
• Validation fees are non-refundable and are due for each annual registration year.
Registration and renewal term for .abogado domains is restricted to one (1) year.
• Expanded Eligibility: The registry has expanded the .law & .abogado eligibility policy and will now allow Authorized Legal Institutions (i.e., law firms, law schools, legal regulators such as bar associations, and courts of law), subject to verification, to register a .law or .abogado domain. Further information on eligibility can be found on the registry website http://nic.law/eligibilitycriteria/.