This article describes how to use the LiteSpeed Web Cache Manager to manage LiteSpeed caching for your account. LiteSpeed is a built-in caching engine on Turbo Boost and Turbo Max Web Hosting accounts that can significantly increase a site's performance.
MANAGING THE CACHE
Clickto locate all installations of the selected application. LiteSpeed Web Cache Manager lists the discovered applications:
Select one of the following options:
- To enable LiteSpeed Cache for the application, under Actions, click Enable.
- To disable LiteSpeed Cache for the application, under Actions, click Disable.
- To flush the LiteSpeed Cache for all of your applications at the same time, click Flush All.
For an alternate method of flushing the entire cache, see the following section.
- To flag an installation, under Actions, click Flag.
When you flag an application, it is unaffected by all future mass enable or disable operations.
- To unflag an installation, under Actions, click Unflag.
- To do a mass operation on multiple applications at once, select the check boxes for the applications, and then next to With Selected: click the operation you want to do.
FLUSHING THE CACHE
To flush the LiteSpeed Cache for all of your applications at the same time,
- Under Flush LSCache, click .
- Click to confirm. LiteSpeed Web Cache Manager flushes the cache.
SETTING THE LOG LEVEL
You can change the log level for LiteSpeed Web Cache Manager.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and then click Settings.
- In the Log File Level list box, select the logging level that you want.
Click.LiteSpeed Web Cache Manager stores log data in the /home/username/lscmData/ls_webcachemgr.log file, where username represents your account username.