This TLD does require registry applications to be completed manually; typically on a first-come, first-served basis but we are unable to confirm a time-frame on applications at this moment due to Registries running skeleton staff. We'll aim to update all applicants daily on the outcome of their applications.
up to 3 working days
Allowed character length
4 - 40 characters
a-z, 0-9, -According to RFC 5891 IDNs MUST NOT contain two consecutive hyphens in the third and fourth character positions and MUST NOT start or end with a hyphen.RFC 5891: Hyphen Restrictions
Transfer locks possible
6 - 16 characters
2 - 2
Local contact requirements
Owner contact requiredAdmin contact required
21 days prior to paiduntil date
- Only local business (owner & admin) entity.
- Registrant must have a copy of a company registration in Malaysia as well as a physical presence with a valid address and phone number
- If no malaysian contact is selected, the local presence of our partner will be used automatically. No extensions must be given in this case.
- Proof of identity (a copy of your NRIC for Malaysian citizens / a copy of your passport for non-Malaysians);
- A ‘live’ e-mail address (all communications from MYNIC will be via e-mail) is necessary;