Reseller has an option to set up their clients' account to be billed for their own services and domain renewals. A default card needs to be added in the clients' account for this process.
- Log in to the Reseller Admin Panel
- Hover over 'Customers' and click 'Browse/Search Active Customers'
- Click on the customer account reference of the customer you want to bill (this is located in the left hand column). This will open a new window
- In the new window, click 'Billing'
- On the right hand side, click 'Edit' next to 'Default Credit Card'
- Enter the credit card details of your customer and click 'Add Card'
- The credit card you enter here will be set as the default card in that account.