To install an SSL Certificate on cPanel:
- Log in to cPanel
- Click on 'SSL/TLS Manager' under the Security category
- Underneath where it says 'Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS)' click on "Manage SSL Sites'
- Select the domain name from the drop down menu
- The next step is to retrieve the following data from your SSL emails:
- - Certificate, and Intermediate Certificate (CABUNDLE) from your final Geotrust email
- - Private Key from your Netregistry order confirmation email (attached as a .txt file)
- Copy the data into the relevant text boxes on the open page
- Click 'Install Certificate'