In order to access your new cPanel service from the Domain Level, please follow the following steps:
- Log in to the Console
- Hover over the domain you want to make changes to and click 'Manage'
- Type in the domain name and select search
- Then click on the domain name
- On the new opened Console window, select cPanel Hosting
- Your cPanel username and password is your FTP username and password
In order to update your FTP password follow the below steps
- Select Update and type in your new password
(Password must contain numbers, lowercase letters, uppercase letters and special characters.
Password must have length of 12-32 characters.)
In order to create a new FTP user
- Select Log into cPanel interface
- Click FTP Accounts
- Fill in the Add FTP account details and then select Create Account