Due to the new changes on the products for hosting and emails, you will need to update your Whitelabel to show on your Shopfront, you will need to activate and update the prices, below are the steps required.
- Log in to your reseller account via the Reseller Admin Panel
- Hover over Account Settings > Whitelabel > Manage Domain Pricing
- Activate or Update any domain if required
- Hover over Account Settings > Whitelabel > Manage Product Pricing
- Activate or Update any Products if required
- Hover over go to Domains > Manage > Search Domains
- Input the Domain that will host your Whitelabel
- Click on Domain Name
- On Dashboard, click on Cpanel on right side
- Upon logging in, click on File Manager & click on public_html
- You will need to delete all files so
- Unzip the whitelabel.zip file that you downloaded and transfer the contents to your web hosting, ensure all files are under public_html.
- Transfer your logo file into the images folder, making sure the image is named "logo" and taking note of the file type (.png, .jpg, etc)
- Visit your whitelabel site at yourdomain.com/setup.php (replace bolded text with your actual domain name)
- Enter your reseller account reference and the partnerconsole.net address (the SSL Hostname)
- You will see your domain prices that you've set in your reseller account - these should all match up. Confirm they're right and hit Submit.
- Enter your logo path (images/logo.png/.jpg depending on file type) and any details you want on your Whitelabel, you will also need to turn on any products you want to sell and lastly select the colour theme for your site before hitting Submit
Once you have finished with the setup steps, please delete the setup.php file from your File Manager or rename it. This is to stop unauthorised people from running through the setup again and reconfiguring your Whitelabel without your knowledge.
Your Whitelabel website is now complete and ready to take orders.